Fernwood Cove alumni know that camp is more than just a summer camp, it’s a lifelong bond of friendships and memories. The Fernwood Cove brand is all about incorporating our philosophies and values into daily life; personal growth, community, respect for the outdoors, simple living, diversity, traditions and friendship. In an effort to expand, Fernwood Cove is seeking Brand Ambassadors who exemplify those values.
Brand Ambassadors help to plan and coordinate Alumni reunions in their area. Fernwood Cove is seeking ambassadors across many states and internationally.
Email email@example.com to submit your interest!
Representing the Brand
As a Fernwood Cove Ambassador you are representing our brand. An Ambassador should uphold the Fernwood Cove philosophies and values. He or she should be considerate of posts made on social media including the negative depiction of Fernwood Cove’s or its logo, name, or other identifying characteristics on any website or other Internet forum. Any non-compliance with this expectation may result in immediate removal as a Brand Ambassador.
Throughout the year Fernwood Cove Directors will be traveling to different parts of the country for current camper reunions, new camper recruitment and alumni reunions. You will receive a list of dates we will traveling to give you advanced notice of when we will be in your area. When we are in the area, we would like you to help us plan an alumni reunion.
Here is what you need to know
- Create and event page and market through our Social Media accounts
- Choose a location, either an alumni’s home or a general location
- Determine a time of day with Caroline (generally evening)
- Fernwood Cove will provide payment for Alumni gatherings if approved by a director in advance
- A Fernwood Cove Director does not need to attend. You can organize and plan reunions outside of the allotted tour dates. Ideally there would be at least one when a Director is in your area